HAO Capital is a China-focused Private Equity firm with offices in Beijing and Hong Kong. Founded in 2006, the firm currently manage total assets of US$600 million across three funds. Our skilled and diverse team has wide ranging experience across many fields including investment, legal, capital markets and operational management.
Two key themes drive our investment strategy:
- The "China Consumer Upgrade" - leverages the continued urbanization and rise of the new middle class.
- The "China Industrial Upgrade" - following 30 years of unbridled capex-led growth, China is being forced to embrace a structural shift towards greater efficiency, productivity, automation, environmental awareness, and supply chain management.
These over-arching themes drive our investment process, where we focus on three key sectors which embrace these continuing trends: healthcare, industrial and consumer. Read more »
- Buchang receives approval from the CSRC for its planned A-share IPO
- LP Amina introduces new coal-upgrading technology at Montana Energy Conference
- LP Amina receives funding for feasibility study to upgrade North Dakota lignite
- e-Healthcare Special Report on Daijia
- HAO Capital Invests US$12.5m in DJ HealthUnion
- HAO Capital: one of the top 50 foreign PE companies in China
- HAO Capital participates in third round funding for Wanxue Education
- HAO completes PAX Technology exit for 4.7x return
- HAO Capital makes $80 million partial exit from Pax Technology
- HAO Capital’s investment in LP Amina named Top 10 Investment Deal in 2013