HAO Capital is a China-focused Private Equity firm with offices in Beijing and Hong Kong. Founded in 2006, the firm currently manage total assets of US$600 million across three funds. Our skilled and diverse team has wide ranging experience across many fields including investment, legal, capital markets and operational management.
Two key themes drive our investment strategy:
- The "China Consumer Upgrade" - leverages the continued urbanization and rise of the new middle class.
- The "China Industrial Upgrade" - following 30 years of unbridled capex-led growth, China is being forced to embrace a structural shift towards greater efficiency, productivity, automation, environmental awareness, and supply chain management.
These over-arching themes drive our investment process, where we focus on three key sectors which embrace these continuing trends: healthcare, industrial and consumer. Read more »
- HAO Capital: one of the top 50 foreign PE companies in China
- HAO Capital participates in third round funding for Wanxue Education
- HAO completes PAX Technology exit for 4.7x return
- HAO Capital makes $80 million partial exit from Pax Technology
- HAO Capital’s investment in LP Amina named Top 10 Investment Deal in 2013
- Best Private Equity Firm & Best Investor of The Year
- HAO Capital remains a top 50 PE Investor in China in 2013
- LP Amina Wins Acquisition International’s Environmental Technology Deal of the Year
- LP Amina Recognized on the 2013 Global Cleantech 100 list
- HAO Capital Joins USD20 million Third Round Investment in LP Amina